AITO 2016 Plein Air Festival

I have just come back home from Ireland where I have taken part in the Art in the Open 2016 plein air festival. It's been a fantastic week! I have met so many nice people and beautiful artists, made some great friends, gave two workshops and won Bronze! I will be posting the paintings I have done in Ireland and the photographs from our Paint Outs during the next week or two. Some of the photographs will be published only on my facebook page, so if you want to see how the festival looked like please follow me on facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/lena.rivo

These are the 6 pieces I put in the exhibition. I am delighted to have received a bronze award for my painting of Wexford Quay!



The Bronze winner.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Palette

Peonies